Below you will find an explanation of all the order status codes we use and what each one means. Please keep these in mind when making enquiries about the status of your order:
- Payment Pending – Your order has been placed, however payment has not been acknowledged. Our system instantly picks up most payments as soon as they are made. If you have paid for your order, and its “Payment Pending” please contact support.
Here are three common reasons for your order not being acknowledged properly:
Delay in Wire due to banks regulations or holidays.
Underpaid – If you have not sent enough funds, your invoice may be underpaid and your invoice will show as still requiring a payment.
- Awaiting Confirmations – Your order has been received and we are awaiting the needed confirmations to process the order. We require a minimum of 2 Confirmations before processing orders.
- Confirmations Complete – Your order has now achieved the needed confirmation threshold. We will begin to process your order shortly within our normal operating hours.
- Paid Late – Your payment needs to be manually approved, or cancelled. If cancelled, you will be contacted requesting a refund address at your cost.
- Awaiting Shipment – Your order has been received and payment confirmed. Your order requires an inbound shipment of gift cards to be received before your shipment can be sent. Your shipment will leave our facility within 10 business days of ordering. Please note that this status does not affect electronic gift cards or gift cards which are sent directly from the vendors fulfillment centers and some orders may have specific products which have already been shipped while in this status.
- Partially Completed – Your order is currently in process and has been partially completed or requires further processing from Gift2Games Inc. team. Certain items may be delivered during this stage.
- Processed – Your order has been completed and all vendors have confirmed that your gift cards are en route. If your order was shipped from Gift2Games Inc. offices, this status indicates your order has now shipped. No further action is required.
- Failed – Your payment has failed. Your invoice may have been underpaid, or your payment was not confirmed within 6 hours of placing your order. Please contact Gift2Games Inc. for a refund.
- Cancelled – Your payment was not received or your payment was received underpaid and your order has been cancelled.
If you have sent a payment, please contact Gift2Games Inc. through a support ticket for further steps.
Gift2Games Inc. supplies gift cards through our merchants accounts. All cards are ordered on an “as needed” basis and we do not stock any inventory. Most delivery arrangements are made by the company issuing the gift card with the exception of some cards.
- Monday – Friday - (9:00AM – 6:00PM AST) - Orders processed within 2 hours of 2 confirmations
- Monday – Friday - (6:00PM – 10:00PM AST - Orders processed at 9:00AM
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays - (9:00AM – 10:00PM AST) - Orders processed within 8 hours of 2 confirmations
DELIVERY METHODS (PHYSICAL DELIVERY):
In most cases, Standard letter mail will be used to deliver physical gift cards. We do not, nor does the merchant offer any sort of insurance against lost or stolen gift cards. If you wish to have insurance, or expedited shipping, please contact us before hand for alternative methods of delivery. Alternative delivery methods are not always available.
In some cases, Gift2Games Inc. will ship the gift cards directly from our offices.
- Due to a growing demand in physical gift card orders, all new orders could be subject to a 5 – 10 business wait time before shipping.
DELIVERY METHODS (EMAIL):
Please ensure your email address is correct at the time of order. We do not have any way of reissuing emailed gift cards to alternative email addresses. If your email address is misspelled, there is a good chance it will not be recoverable. Please also make sure to check your “SPAM” folder before contacting us about any lost gift cards as many email clients will flag gift cards as spam. Gmail users are also encouraged to check their “Promotions” folder.
We accept direct bank wire transfer to your account after it is verified from our end. Once the payment is received, we will add the balance to your dashboard and you can make your order. Please contact us at info@Gift2Games.com for any payment information.
Can I get a refund if I change my mind on the purchase?
No, this is not an option as the stores do not support this policy.